Potion of Harming (Instant Damage) Potion in Minecraft: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular Games in the World and has Millions of Active Players around the Globe. You can craft & Explore lots of things in Minecraft. If you have just started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs & Tutorial Websites. Then, My Friend, You are in the Right Place.
In this article, we’re going to see how to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage) in Minecraft, a Recipe for Instant Damage in MC, and a Potion of Harming II. There are types of Harming Potion in Minecraft: Instant Damage & Instant Damage II.
Potion of Harming is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)||Yes|
|Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes|
|PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Harming Potion in Minecraft
Harming Potion is a Negative Potion and Causes Damage to the Entity. When the Player drinks the Potion of Harming, it will give an Instant Damage effect and Reduce your 3 Heart. Similarly, Potion of Harming II reduces 6 Hearts from Health Bar.
Instant Potion work completely opposite for the undead Mobs in Minecraft. Instead of getting Damaged, this Potion Heals Undead Mobs. This Potion can be useful to Heal your Mobs in Minecraft. You should be very careful while using this Potion.
Recipe for Making Harming Potion in MC
To Make a Potion of Instant Damage, we will need the following ingredients.
- 1 Brewing Stand (Made with 1 Blaze Rod & 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Blaze Powder (Made with 1 Blaze Rod)
- Potion of Poison
- Fermented Spider Eye
To Make a Variation of Harming Potion, You will Need the Following Ingredients.
- Glowstone Dust
- Gun Powder
- Dragon Breath
How to Make Harming Potion in Minecraft 2022
- Make a Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
2. Craft a Crafting Table with the Help of 4 Wooden Plank (You can use any Wood from the Open as well as Nether World) it will Work.
3. Now, Place a Crafting table on the Ground and Click on it open Crafting Table Menu.
4. When you click on Crafting Table it will Come with an open it to bring up the 3X3 crafting grid.
5. Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing Blaze Rod in the Middle of Top Row and Cobblestone in the Middle of the Crafting Table.
6. Once it is created, Place the Brewing Stand on the ground and click on it to open its brewing menu.
7. Place a Blaze Powder on the left side of the Blaze Powder to Active Brewing Stand.
8. Add Fermented Spider eye at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Fermented Spider Eye is Created with Sugar, Brown Mushroom, and Spider Eye.
9. Add a Potion of Poison at the Bottom of the Brewing Stand as Shown below. Wait for the Progress bar to Complete. Once, Progress process is accomplished, your bottle will now contain a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage).
How to Make Instant Damage II Potion
Instant Damage Potion II is More Powerful and Damage 12 Points (6 Hearts) to the Entity. To Create an Instant Damage 2 Potion in Minecraft, Add a Glowstone Dust at the Top of the brewing Stand along with Potion of Harming 1.
Make Splash & Leaping Harming Potion
if you want to make a Harming Splash Potion, Add a Gun Powder at the Top of the Brewing Stand. A single Harming Splash Potion can be used to give Damage players to Player Players & Animals in Minecraft.
Benefits of Using Harming Potion
- Harming Potion can be Used to kill Animals by throwing Splash Potion on them.
- Harming Potion can be used to heal Zombie Villagers.
- Potion of Harming is also Known as Instant Damage Potion.
Does instant damage hurt the Ender Dragon?
NO, Ender Dragon is immune to potions and any Potions against Ender Dragon are Useless.
How to Make Potion of Harming?
To Make a Potion of Harming, You will need a Brewing Stand, Blaze Powder, Potion of Poison, and Fermented Spider eye.
So, This is all about the Potion of Harming in Minecraft. We cover almost all the Topic Regarding Instant Damage Potion, How to Make a Potion of Harming, Harming Potion Recipe for Minecraft Pocket Edition, and Java Edition. If you still have any Query related to Minecraft Lingering Potion. Let us know in the Comment Section.