Potion of Slowness in Minecraft: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular games in the world and has millions of active players around the Globe. From Endless Beautiful World to Dangerous Mobs we have lots of things to do. If you have just Started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs & Tutorial Websites. Then, My Friend, You are in the Right Place 🙂.
In this article, we are going to see How to Make a Potion of Slowness in Minecraft, Recipe for Making a Slowness Potion in Minecraft Potion. Slowness Potion in Minecraft is a Negative Potion used to slow down the Speed of Entity. Slowness Potion is of Two Types: Potion of Slowness and Potion of Slowness IV.
Potion of Slowness (1:30 Min) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)||Yes|
|Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes|
|PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Slowness Potion in Minecraft
Potion of Slowness is a Negative Potion in Minecraft. When a Player Drink a Slowness Potion it will be affected by Slowness Effect and their Speed gets reduced by 15% With Slowness IV speed gets reduced by 75%.
Splash Version of the Slowness Potion can be used on the Zombies and Mobs in Minecraft to Reduce their Speed. It is very useful to Deal with a Group of Mobs in Minecraft.
Recipe for Making of Slowness Potion
To Make a Potion of Slowness we will need the following ingredients.
- 1 Brewing Stand
- Potion of Swiftness
- Fermented Spider Eye
To Make a Variation of Slowness potions, You will need the following ingredients.
- Redstone Dust
- Glowstoe Dust
How to Make Slowness Potion in Minecraft 2022
- Make a Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
2. Craft a Crafting Table with the Help of 4 Wooden Plank (You can use any Wood from the Open as well as Nether World) it will Work.
3. Now, Place a Crafting table on the Ground and Click on it open Crafting Table Menu.
4. When you click on Crafting Table it will Come with an open it to bring up the 3X3 crafting grid.
5. Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing Blaze Rod in the Middle of the Top Row and Cobblestone in the Middle of the Crafting Table.
6. Once it is created, Place the Brewing Stand on the ground and click on it to open its brewing menu.
7. Place a Blaze Powder on the left side of the Blaze Powder to Active Brewing Stand.
8. Add Fermented Spider eye at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Fermented Spider Eye is Created with Sugar, Brown Mushroom, and Spider Eye.
9. Add a Potion of Swiftness at the Bottom of the Brewing Stand as Shown below. Wait for the Progress bar to Complete. Once, Progress process is accomplished, your bottle will now contain a Potion of Slowness (1:30 Min).
Increase Potion Time from 1:30 Min to 4:00 Min
To increase the Duration of Potion of Slownessin Minecraft from 1:30 Min to 4:00 Min, Add a Redstone Dust on the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once you add the Redstone dust, wait for Brewing Process. When the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain a Slowness Potion of 4 Minutes.
How to Make Slowness IV Potion
Slowness IV decreases the speed of Entity by 75%. To Make a Slowness IV Potion, add a Glowsrone Dust at the Top of the brewing Stand with Slowness (1:30 Min) Potion.
The benefit of Using Slowness Potion in Minecraft
- Splash Slowness Potion can be used to Tame Wolf in Minecraft. Since he Runs faster and is Sometimes hard to Tame.
- Slowness Potion can be used to Kill a Group of Zombies.
- Slowness Potion is Known as Negative Potion in Minecraft.
What is Slowness Potion in Minecraft?
When a Player Drink a Slowness Potion it will be affected by Slowness Effect and their Speed gets reduced by 15% With Slowness IV speed gets reduced by 75%.
What is a Recipe for Slowness Potion?
To Make a Slowness Potion, we will need a Brewing Stand, Swiftness Potion, Fermented Spier eye, and Blaze Powder.
So, this is all About Potion of Slowness in Minecraft. We cover Almost all the Topics including How to Make a Slowness Potion in Minecraft, Recipe for Slowness Potion, Slowness 4 Potion Recipe, etc. If you still have any Query related to Minecraft Lingering Potion. Let us know in the Comment Section. Thank You.