Swiftness Potion in Minecraft: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular Games in the World and has More Millions of Active Players in the World. If you have just started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs & Tutorial Websites. Then My Friend You are in the Right Place. We Make Tutorials on Minecraft for beginners.
In this article, we are going to see How to Make a Potion of Swiftness and the Recipe for a Swiftness Potion in Minecraft. Swiftness Potion helps to increase our Speed by 20% in Minecraft. So, let’s see How to Craft Minecraft Swiftness Potion.
Potion of Swiftness Potion (3:00) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)||Yes|
|Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes|
|PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Swiftness Potion in Minecraft
When players drink Swiftness Potion, it gives a Speed Effect which increases their Speed by 20% more than Normal Speed. It can also be used on Mobs or Horses to increase their Speed, by making it a Splash Potion and through on them.
Recipe for Making Swiftness Potion in Minecraft
To Make Swiftness Potion in Minecraft Survival Mode, You will need the Following Materials.
- 1 Brewing Stand (Made with Blaze Rod & Cobblestone)
- 1 Nether Wart (Found in Nether Fortress)
- 1 Blaze Powder (Made with Blaze Rod)
- 3 Water Bottle (Made with Glass)
- 1 Sugar (Made with Sugarcane)
To Make a Variation of this Potion, You will also Need the Following Materials.
- Redstone Dust (To increase Duration)
- Gun Powder (To Make it Splash Potion)
- Glowstone Dust (To Make Swiftness II)
- Dragon Breath (To Make Lingering)
How to Make Swiftness Potion in Minecraft
Let’s see a Step by Step Procedure to Make a Potion of Swiftness in Minecraft.
- Make a Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
2. Craft a Crafting Table with the Help of 4 Wooden Plank (You can use any Wood from the Open as well as Nether World) it will Work.
3. Now, Place a Crafting table on the Ground and Click on it open Crafting Table Menu.
4. When you click on Crafting Table it will Come with an open it to bring up the 3X3 crafting grid.
5. Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing Blaze Rod in the Middle of the Top Row and Cobblestone in the Middle of the Crafting Table.
6. Once it is created, Place the Brewing Stand on the ground and click on it to open its brewing menu.
7. Place a Blaze Powder on the left side of the Blaze Powder to Active Brewing Stand.
8. Add a Water Bottle to the bottom of the Brewing Stand as Shown in Below Images. You can add up Upto 3 Water bottles to make 3 Swiftness potions at the Same Time.
9. Add Nether Wart at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once, You add Nether Wart to the brewing Stand. Brewing Stand will get Activated and will make an Awkard Potion.
10. Add Sugar Cane at the Top of the Brewing Stand.
11. Once, You add the Sugar, Brewing Process will get Started and it is indicated by the Down Progress Bar in Brewing Stand. When the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain a Potion of Swiftness (3:00 Min).
How To Make Swiftness Potion for 8 Min
To increase the Duration of Potion of Swiftness in Minecraft from 3 Min to 8 Min, Add a Redstone Dust on the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once you add the Redstone dust, wait for Brewing Process. When the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain a Swiftness Potion for 8 Minutes.
How to Make Swiftness II Potion in Minecraft
To Make a Swiftness II Potion in Minecraft, Add a Glowstone Dust at the Top of the Brewing Stand with the Swiftness(3:00 Min) Potion. After Progress Bar is Full, Swiftness II Potion will be Created but, it will be half the duration of its Original Time.
Note: You can’t add Redstone Dust in Swiftness II to increase its Duration and You cannot use Regeneration (8:00 Min) Potion to Make it Regeneration II by Adding Glow Stone.
Similarly, if you want to make a Swiftness Splash Potion, Add a Gun Powder at the Top of the Brewing Stand. A single Swiftness Splash Potion can be used by 2 or more players if you splash Potion on the ground and players who come in contact with Splash Potion will be a Swiftness (Speed) effect.
The benefit of Using Swiftness Potion in Minecraft
- Swiftness Potion is also Known as a Speed Potion in Minecraft.
- This Potion is very useful for Increase Your Speed.
- With the Help of Night Vision Potion, Strenght Potion, and Swiftness Potion. You can Easily Explore the Darkest Cave of Minecraft 1.18 Updates.
- You can use this Potion to Explore MC World Faster than Normal Speed.
- If Splash Swiftness Potion Splash on Horses, their Speed will get increase.
What is a Swiftness Potion in Minecraft?
Swiftness Potion help to increase the Speed of the Player by 20% more than the Normal Speed.
What is a Recipe of Swiftness Potion?
To Make a Swiftness Potion in Minecraft, You will need a Brewing Stand, Nether Ward, Water Bottle, Blaze Powder, and Sugar.
So, this is all about the Minecraft Swiftness potion in Minecraft. We cover almost all of the topics including how to make a swiftness potion in Minecraft, Recipe of Minecraft Potion of Swiftness, Minecraft Swiftness Potion Wikipedia, etc. If you still have any Queries related to Minecraft SwiiftnessvPotion. Let us know in the Comment Section. Thank You.